Completing the transmission completes this whole phase. I did everything except the ignition wires. I'm trying to think up a good way to make spark plugs. The kit as-is has little brass eyelets that go in holes in the distributor and at the top of the engine. Wires go into those parts. I want ahead and installed the eyelets in the distributor, because they look good, but at the spark plug end it really needs something more realistic.
Almost everything here is assembled with screws, bolts and nuts, or is friction-fit. I used some glue here and there, but it is intended to be all but unnecessary. One could, in theory, completely disassemble it and redo things differently.