Image via Wikipedia1. I'd like to be able to share items in Buzz with selected groups of my contacts much like is allowed in Google Docs.
2. Some sort of notification should be available from Google Wave to Google Buzz. Wave is notably absent from subscriptions that can be added to Buzz.
3. Gmail and Google Reader share many elements of interface style. Why doesn't Buzz look the same way?
4. Google Wave would be a useful addition for Google enterprise accounts.
5. Using Google Buzz can make the "People you follow" feed in Google Reader unnecessary. Why can't I turn it off?
6. Why can't I make a PDF file public in Google Docs the way I can a spreadsheet, for example?
7. Making Gmail-like filters available in Google Reader would be nice.
8. There really needs to be a way to collapse and expand items in Buzz, again, this it something Gmail does.