I went to start painting, but more plaster touch up was required in the entry. Following that, I got a second coat on the ceiling, the wall and the basic trim. The colors are the reverse of the living room - I'd bought a whole gallon of the living room trim, it's the only way they sold it, so this uses it up. I also completed the wall repainting in the dining room where it was damaged by the project. I thankfully had kept the paint organized over the years since that room was done.
The living room is nearly livable. A lot has been put away, many pictures up and the stereo is about 80% up (I still don't have access to my web music control, I plan to switch it to a streaming system of some sort not yet fully determined).