* I'd like a way to email, or otherwise transmit, photos from my phone to my Picasa web albums.
* It would be nice to use adsense on the web albums site, and anywhere else content is shared (such as things created with the Google office web applications, and the calander).
* I find Google maps a bit tricky to use on a phone. The interface could use some work here and there.
* I can't seem to get an RSS feed from gmail into Google reader. It seems like it should be allowed, but it doesn't work when you set it up.
* I'd like to be able to control caching on a mobile device for Google applications. I'd like to add storage, and reduce network access.
* I'd like more control over the appearance of text-based adsense ad units. I can come close to matching the look of my own content, but not exactly (maybe this is deliberate?).
* I'd like to be able to configure Google to "permanently" exclude selected domains from my search results.
* I'm not Windows user, I'd like a full-featured and stable linux version of Picasa.
* A Google calendar view that tied to photos in the web albums would be nice.
* More photo storage. Perhaps Google could offer more storage for photos that include tags, so the are more easily indexed.
* I'd like to see Google create a tiny linux distribution that booted from a "live CD" (or better yet a flash memory device) and included simple and direct access to the Google applications suite, and very little else. Google could give away thumb drives that did this. It would be open
source naturally, and people would very quickly port it to all sorts of unconventional devices.
* I'd like to see Google Earth tied into various live web cams, where they exist, to show live images of places.
* Perhaps Google could create some sort of identity/reputation management/search system that would allow a signed-in user to pull together identities from social networking sites and other sites that include reputation, like eBay.
* If Google creates a hardware device of any sort, it should it include a biometric sign on.
* Wouldn't it be interesting if Google Earth included a time dimension, are an as-of date in the search options?* Google just added something called "shared stuff", with a toolbar button to automaticly create a link to the current page on a "my shared stuff page". Here's mine:
Ok, this nice, there's a way to subscribe to the RSS feed and it does a nice job of integrating with gmail. But what's the difference between this new feature and this, the shared items from the Google reader?
Google, what are you doing here? I don't get it. The reader's shared stuff has a nice way of appearing on the blog page. Does the new "shared stuff" do that?
Google is doing an outstanding job of providing valuable tools and services. I hope they keep up the good work!