Today Google's web tools show that Google last visited my site August 11th. Finally! However a few quick searches show that July's additions to the web site, specifically this:
still do not all come up correctly in search results (some do). What's more, the pages that I moved under that URL, still come up in the search results in their old locations, and so are now bad links. That's what I really don't like about this, and the real downside about moving things around. It did need to be done though before I add additional "Elgin Watch Word" material.
It's strange that some of the material comes up correctly in search results and some does not. Updates to the Google index appearently don't happen all at once.